Amazing Review

 

Dear Reader,

This made me melt. This was a review left on Goodreads for A Mother's Last Gift.

Don't get me wrong. Even the constructive reviews are useful. I do read them, and I take them to heart. I've even gone back and edited books because of reviews that told me what was wrong, but this one is a feel good review that I just wanted to share.

Please know that good or bad, reviews help authors. If you have left reviews for my books, thank you. It is always appreciated. If you have read any of my books and not left a review, I would like to ask you to please consider leaving an honest review.

If you notice anything amiss in one of my books, please feel free to contact me and let me know. I was recently speaking with a DAR sister who mentioned she'd found something incorrect in one of my books. She was reluctant to share what it was, and was surprised when I encouraged her to do so, saying, "Oh, please do tell me." I'm only human, and I do make mistakes. I can't correct them if I'm not aware of them.

This is a heart warming series. In A Mother's Last Gift the first wife of Richard Woolsey fights against time knowing her body is failing her to leave a lasting legacy for her children. The love of a mother. 

In His Greatest Regret we witness the lost soul of Richard Woolsey constantly looking for the next great thing to make him rich, make him worthy of his family after the loss of the woman he loved. He remarries, has one son with her, and then leaves that child behind; the true reason we will never know. 

In Where the Compass Points we see William Woolsey take all of that pain and regret that his father left for him and turn it into something good. He became the father his father could never be. He showed up for his children. He made sure they would never hate him the way he hated his father, but in the end there is forgiveness. 

If you are looking for a series that will make you cry, laugh, even hate, and then heal with the characters, this is the series for you. 

Until next time,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

52 Ancestors: The Bridge Between Two Worlds--William Vaughn Cook

52 Ancestors: Earliest Ancestor - Edward Beeson (1659-1712)

Newsletter: His Greatest Regret